30 Jun ShulCloud Conference 6 Years Later
Yesterday, June sixth, we held our huge ShulCloud convention. We had over 130 individuals are available in individual to the occasion and a whole lot who watched stay on-line, with hundreds anticipated to observe the recorded classes over the following week or so. This was our largest convention but by way of attendance, instructional content material and meals and give-aways.
We additionally turned six years outdated this month, we launched ShulCloud on June 2, 2011 and the product, service and buyer base has grown considerably since then. Here are some key metrics and bulletins I made through the keynote tackle yesterday morning.
- ShulCloud Is 6 Years Old
- 580+ Synagogues Actively Use ShulCloud
- Over 2 Million Users Are Stored On ShulCloud
- 40+ Million Stored Financial Transactions
- Processed Over $155 Million Dollars Online Through ShulCloud
- 38+ Million Emails Sent Through ShulCloud
- Over 60,000 Support Requests Answered Within The First Couple Rings
- The Average Support Call Lasting Only Six Minutes
- We Pushed Over 200 Documented Changes In The Last 6 Months
- Release Several Code Updates Daily
- Announced The Launch Of The New Admin App, New Audio Library, New Email Builder, New Fundraising Module & Widget, Joy Of Kosher Content Widget & Our Onboarding Process
- and extra…
Here are some photographs from the occasion, together with the superior sushi bar and grill we had for our attendees.
“Sareno Web & SEO Solutions”
“A Digital Marketing Agency in Philippines. We provide quality output with the best price in the market. Contact us today and get a FREE Consultation.”