22 Jun Namaste from your Google Assistant
Ommmmmm, it is International Yoga Day. While your Assistant won’t be capable to do an Eagle Pose, it may provide help to chill out, find out about yoga poses and be the calming presence you’ve been on the lookout for.
- If you’re an aspiring yogi, step one is getting on the mat. Ask your Assistant on Google Home to “Add yoga mat to my shopping list.”
- Once you have obtained your mat, you’ll be able to ask your Assistant on telephones, “What’s a downward-facing dog pose?” or ““Show me videos of a downward-facing dog pose.”
- Looking to set the temper? Ask your Assistant on Google Home to “Turn the temperature to 80 degrees,” or “Dim the lights,” if you’re prepared for Savasana.
- Interested in studying in regards to the historical past of yoga? Ask your Assistant on Google Home “How did yoga start?” or “What does yoga mean?”
- Or perhaps you need to meet different like-minded yogis: Ask your Assistant on telephones to “Find yoga classes near me.”
For the love of yoga and no matter else makes you cheerful, go on the market and discover your zen! Namaste.