18 Jun Make the most of Father’s Day with a little help from your Assistant
This Sunday is Father’s Day—a day to shock and spoil our favourite dads. With a little help from your pleasant Assistant, you possibly can plan the excellent day, share some tales and extra.
- One up your dad with your personal dad jokes. Just ask your Assistant on telephones to “tell me a joke.” You may even ask to “talk to Best Dad Jokes” to listen to extra!
- Start a chat with your siblings in Google Allo and ask the Assistant for help planning the day, whether or not it’s discovering “best golf courses nearby” or “current movies in the theater.”
- Bust out outdated images of your dad (maybe he went via a bell bottoms and perm section?) by asking your Assistant on telephones to “show me photos of Dad.”
- Get impressed by tales about dads from dads. Ask your Assistant on Android telephones for “stories about fatherhood” to listen to dads inform their tales at StoryCorps.
- Most importantly, don’t neglect! Tell your Assistant on your cellphone to “remind me to call dad on Sunday.”
Happy Father’s Day!