25 Jun How to Take a Break from Your Blog
Do you ever really feel such as you want to take a break from your weblog however you are feeling such as you’ve created a monster that simply wants to hold being fed and concern that stepping away from the weblog might mark the start of the top for it?
If so – you’re not alone.
We all want to take a break from our blogs at one level or one other – whether or not that be to have a break and get away on a trip, or as a result of there’s one thing occurring in our household that we’d like to give our consideration to, or as a result of we get sick or have some sort of emergency.
It’s vital to have these sorts of breaks, however the query bloggers who’re constructing a enterprise face is – what ought to I do with my weblog?
This is a query we’ve had a bit over in our Facebook Group these days so I made a decision this week to do a Facebook Live instructing session on the subject and got here up with 7 choices for bloggers who want a break.
Here’s the video. The first 5 minutes are me greeting these watching however on the 5 minute mark I swap into instructing mode and provides my 7 ideas with some professionals and cons of every choice (so it’s possible you’ll want to skip to there) after which I end up with some Q&A.
To summarise my 7 instructing ideas:
- Take a full break – (it provides your readers a break too).
- Work tougher earlier than you’re taking a break and schedule your content material and social.
- Run a ‘better of’ retrospective sequence the place you spotlight content material in your archives.
- Use a Guest Blogger or group of bloggers
- Blog from the Road
- Use some ‘Lighter Posts’ (like polls, discussions, curated embedded content material, hyperlink posts)
- Do a mixture of the above
If you’d like a little additional studying or some examples:
- 10 Types of Killer Filler Content for Your Blog (this may assist with level #6)
- How to Lift the Quality of Your Blog Posts with Embeddable Content (this may assist with #6 too)
- Example of a ‘better of’ retrospective submit from Digital Photography School
- How to Take a Blog Break Without Losing Momentum
What do you do to take a break from running a blog? Is it one of many above ideas or one thing else? I’m eager to hear in feedback what your method is.
The submit How to Take a Break from Your Blog appeared first on ProfessionalBlogger.
“Sareno Web & Search Engine Marketing Solutions”
“A Digital Marketing Agency in Philippines. We provide quality output with the best price in the market. Contact us today and get a FREE Consultation.”